This procedure assigns how to assign one or more Business Groups to a Client Profile.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Administration -> General Settings -> SOAP/XML Client.
- The List Clients view opens, displaying all Client Profiles available in the system.
- The following options are available:
Click Add to create a new Client Profile.
Select an existing Client Profile from the List Clients and click Edit.
- The Add SOAP/XML Client or, respectively, the Modify SOAP/XML Client dialog opens.
- On the Business Groups tab, click Add.
The Side Navigation Filter Driver dialog opens, allowing you to search for a specific business group by name or default office code. You can use the wildcards * and ? when searching for business group names. The search is case sensitive. If you enter values into both fields, the search is performed with a logical ’OR’ operation.
- Enter the search criteria and click Search.
- The search results are displayed in the Found Business Groups area.
- Select one or more BGs displayed in the Found Business Groups area and click Select.
The selected BGs are assigned to the Client Profile.
Parent topic: SOAP/XML Client Management