This procedure describes how to assign one or more CAC Groups to a Client Profile.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Administration -> General Settings -> SOAP/XML Client.
- The List Clients view opens, displaying all Client Profiles available in the system.
- The following options are available:
Click Add to create a new Client Profile.
Select an existing Client Profile from the List Clients and click Edit.
- The Add SOAP/XML Client or, respectively, the Modify SOAP/XML Client dialog opens.
- On the CAC Groups tab, click Add.
The Select CAC Group dialog opens, allowing you to search for a specific CAC group by entering a filter and to select and assign one or more CAC Groups to the Client Profile.
- Enter the search criteria and click Apply Filter.
- Select one or more CAC Groups from the list and click OK.
The Selected CAC Groups are assigned to the Client Profile.
Parent topic: SOAP/XML Client Management