This procedure describes how to assign a time destination to E.164 codes at the system wide level.
Adequate administrative permissions
A time destination already exists.
- Navigate to Global Translation and Routing -> Translation -> E.164 Codes.
The E.164 Codes dialog opens, listing all available PACs (Prefix Access Codes) that can be selected as E.164 Destination Codes.
- Select an existing E.164 Code from the list by clicking on its ID in the Code column, or by checking the checkbox and clicking the Edit button.
The E.164 Codes dialog opens, displaying the parameters of the E.164 Code.
- Select a Time Destination from the dropdown list Destination Type.
- Click the “...” button in the Time Destination field to select a time destination.
The Time Destination List dialog is opened, displaying the list of available Time Destinations is displayed.
- Select a time destination from the list.
- Click OK.
The time destination is assigned to E.164 Code.
Parent topic: Time Destinations/Time-of-Day Routing