This procedure desribes how to bulk edit the Accunting Settings for (multiple) subscribers. To bulk edit certain parameters, check the checkboxes on the left side. Only the activated parameters have an impact on the selected Subscribers
. Parameters without a checkbox are not editable in The Bulk Edit
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: CDR (Call Detail Record) for BG (Business Group) Features
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Business Group tab.
- Select a Business Group from the dropdown list.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select more than one subscriber from the list.
The Bulk Edit button is activated once you select more than one subscriber.
- Click Bulk Edit button.
The Bulk Edit Subscribers dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
A checkbox to the left of each non-unique field shows which fields can be bulkmodified.
- Navigate to the Applications tab.
- Navigate to the Accounting area.
- Select a Department from the list by clicking the "..." button.
The Select Department for Subscriber dialog is displayed.
- Select a Department by clicking its radio button and click OK to confirm.
- Enter the Accounting ID.
- Enter the Retailer ID.
- Enter the Billing ID.
- Click Save in order to save the bulkmodified SIP settings for the selected subscribers.