This procedure desribes how to bulk edit endpoints. To bulk edit certain parameters, check the checkboxes on the left side. Only the activated parameters have an impact on the selected Subscribers
. Parameters without a checkbox are not editable in The Bulk Edit
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Bulk Editing Endpoints
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- If you want to configure a switch-level endpoint:
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Endpoint Management -> Endpoints
- If you want to configure an endpoint at the BG-level:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Navigate to Members -> Endpoints
- Select one or more Endpoints from the list and click Bulk Edit.
The Bulk Edit Endpoints dialog opens.
Only the fiields with a checkox can be bulk modified in the Bulk Edit dialog.
- Modify the selected Endpoints corresponding to the Add/Edit procedures for Enpoints.
- Click Save in order to save the bulkmodified Ednpoint settings .
How to Add/Edit an Endpoint - General Settings
How to Configure SIP Settings for the Endpoint
How to Set Security Settings for Endpoints
How to Display Routes Pointing to Destination