This procedure desribes how to bulk subscribers. To bulk edit certain parameters, check the checkboxes on the left side. Only the activated parameters have an impact on the selected Subscribers
. Parameters without a checkbox are not editable in The Bulk Edit
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Bulk Editing Subscribers
Multiple Time Zone Support
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select a Business Group from the dropdown list.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select more than one subscriber from the list.
The Bulk Edit button is activated once you select more than one subscriber.
- Click Bulk Edit button.
The Bulk Edit Subscribers dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
A checkbox to the left of each non-unique field shows which fields can be bulkmodified.
- Modify the selected features for Subscribers corresponding to the Add/Edit procedures for subscribers.
- Click Save in order to save the bulkmodified settings for the selected subscribers.
Attributes for a SIP Subscriber
How to Configure General Subscriber and Localization Information
How to Configure Routing Information for Subscriber
How to Query the Transient Status of a Subscriber
How to Configure Subscriber Applications
How to Configure Subscriber Attributes
How to Configure Connection Settings for Subscriber
How to Provide SIP Authentication Data for Subscriber
How to Configure SRTP Support for Subscriber
How to Provide Personal and Public PIN for Subscriber
How to Configure Keyset and Line Keys of a Subscriber
How to Edit a Subscriber's CPG Membership
How to Edit a Subscriber's Hunt Group Memberships