The trace data storage directory is created on the primary hard disk in the default C:\Tracedata
path during installation. To relocate the directory where the traces are stored, you will need to change the TM configuration files. If the TM systems on the server are populated with trace files they will also need to be moved. This change also affects the FTP and SFTP configuration.
Adequate administrative permissions
Only the "administrator" account can run the initial system configuration.
Parent topic: TM (Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony-Trace Management) Configuration through FADE
- Determine the new drive letter where the “Tracedata” folder will be relocated to (e.g. G:)
- Create the Tracedata folder in the selected drive (e.g. G:\Tracedata)
- Stop the DIPAZ Monitor and wait for all the process to stop (see the “Restarting the DIPAZ Monitor” section for instructions).
- Change Local Path for FTP:
- Stop the FTP servive and edit the FTP configuration:
Navigate to: Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Inter Information -Services (IIS) Manager.
- On the left pane of the IIS Manager, expand the local computer entry and click on Tracedata: <local computer name> (local computer) -> FTP Sites -> Tracedata.
- Stop the FTP Publishing service:
Click on the “Stop item” icon on the top action bar.
- Right click Tracedata -> Properties
- Click the Home Directory tab.
- In the FTP site directory section, click Browse and select the new location in the Local Path, e.g. G:\Tracedata
- Click Apply and click OK.
- Start the FTP Publishing service again: Click on the “Start” icon from the top action bar.
- Close IIS Manager.
- Change SFTPHomePath:
Edit SFTP folder (available on TM V2 release only).
- Stop the FreeSSHDService:
Navigate to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services.
Click Stop the service.
- Navigate to c:\Program files\freesshd folder.
- Edit the FreeSSHDService.ini configuration file.
- Replace the SFTPHomePath variable with the new Tracedata directory location (e.g.: SFTPHomePath=G:\Tracedata)
- Start the FreeSSHDService from the Services tool.
- Navigate to C:\MTC\Config\
- Edit the TM configuration file TM.ini.
- Change the following variable: TracedataSharePath=<type the new path> (e.g.: TracedataSharePath=G:\Tracedata)
- For each system defined in TM, you will find a folder in C:\MTC\Config. (e.g. C:\MTC\Config\SYS1, C:\MTC\Config\SYS2, etc).
- Edit the config.ini file inside each folder.
- Replace the old trace storage path for the new path.
DataDir = G:\Tracedata\SYS1
dat_path = G:\Tracedata
CDRDirectory = G:\Tracedata\SYS1\CDR
AuxRGDirectory = G:\Tracedata\SYS1\RG
AuxPhoneDirectory = G:\Tracedata\SYS1\Phone
OBDirectory = G:\Tracedata\SYS1\OpenBranch
PhonesDataDir = G:\Tracedata\SYS1\Phone
- Restart the DIPAZ Monitor (see the “Restarting the DIPAZ Monitor“ section for instructions).
How to Stop DIPAZ Monitor
How to Restart DIPAZ Monitor