Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Starting Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony Continuous Tracing and FTP Transfer for Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony
- Login to the TM server.
- Double-click icon RTT Trace Manager to start the RTT tool.
- From the RTT Trace Management Tool, go to the Continuous Trace Control.
If the status shows "Active" continue with step 4.
If the status does not show "Active" continue with step 5.
- Click Stop Continuous Tracing.
- On the section Continuous Trace Control in the field Filter, change the filter level.
The 24_7_extern tracing mode has the recommended trace flags enabled. The 24_7 or 24_7_min tracing modes should only be used when strictly necessary or when directed by the authorized service organization.
24_7 will increase the amount of tracing in the node and will affect its performance. It is highly suggested not to use these 24_7 or 24_7_min levels without assessment by Lotus Samtime Unified Telephony GVS.
- Click Start Continuous Tracing.
The Continuous Tracing Current Status should display "Active".