- Select the Administrator Preferences menu item from the Settings menu in the menu bar.
The dialog with the administrator settings opens.
- Switch to the Security tab.
- Enter the old password in the Old password field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password and Confirm Password field.
The entries in the New Password and Confirm Password must be identical. An error message will otherwise appear and the new password not accepted.
- Select Save to confirm your entries.
You need to use the new password for the next login to the Common Management Portal.
Parent topic: CMP System Bar