Adequate administrative permissions
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Business Group
- Select a BG to which the subscriber belongs from the Available Business Groups dropdown list.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of subscribers belonging to the BG is displayed.
- Select the subscriber whose DN you want to change, and click Change DN..
The Change Subscriber DN dialog opens and the Subscriber DN field displays the existing DN of the subscriber. The Office Code field displays the Office Code of the subscriber.
- In the Intercept Announcements field, select an announcement for the DN from the dropdown list. Possible values are:
- Enter the Extension of the subscriber by clicking the "..." button and select an Extension from the choice list.
The Select Extension for Subscriber dialog opens.
- Select an extension from the list and click OK.
- Click the OK button to confirm and save the changes.
The administrator is informed that the subscriber DN has been modified successfully
Routing entries do not need to be changed as they are automatically updated to match the new DN. The Office Code remains unchanged.Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
The old DN's status is set to disconnected. CPU stays as it is.
If the Subscriber is a member of a Pickup Group, the routing links will be updated by the system automatically. If the Subscriber is a member of a Hunt Group, its DN can not be updated.