You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: User Administration
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired user account has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on User Administration -> Users.
A list of all user accounts that are configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on the login name of the desired user account.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant user account opens.
- Click the Resources tab.
All resources assigned to the user account are displayed.
- Click on the Assign... button in the Voicemail section.
A list of all phone numbers you can assign to the user account appears.
- Select the checkbox of the phone number to which incoming calls are to be routed for the selected user account if required.
The selected phone number must be the access number of a voicemail system.
- Click on OK to copy the selected phone number.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.