This procedure describes how configure General Subscriber and Localization Information at the subscriber level.The General tab contains the Subscriber configuration data.
Adequate administrative permissions.
Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
How to Create a Main Number, Attendant Number and Auto Attendant Number
How to Bulk Edit Subscribers
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select a subscriber from the list.
- Click Add/Edit.
The Add/Edit Subscriber dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
- Click General.
- Navigate to the Subscriber Information area in order to add the basic information for this subscriber.
- Enter a BGName in the Business Group field.
- Click the “...” button next to Branch Office.
The Select Branch Office dialog opens.
- Select a Branch Office from the list by checking its radio button and click OK.
- Click the “...” button next to Directory Number.
Depending on creation a subscriber in a BG with reserved/unreserved HomeDNs there are the following two possibillities:
- In the case of a BG that uses reserved HomeDNs candidate subscribers are the vacant HomeDNs reserved for this Business Group.
- If the BG doesn't use reserved HomeDNs candidate subscribers are all the vacant HomeDNs of the system that are not reserved for a Business Group.
The Select Directory Number dialog opens.
- Select a Directory Number from the list by checking its radio button and click OK.
- Select a Type of Number from the dropdown list. Possible values are:
- There is at least one Attendant Number and one additional DN (subscriber) for the Main Number. Before you can attach attendant or autoattendant numbers to a main number you have to create these numbers as Subscriber with the Attendant Number checkbox checked.
- Navigate to the Localization area.
- Click the "..." selection button next to the Time Zone field.
The Time Zones dialog opens including a list with entries for GMT+13 to GMT-12.
- Select a Language from the dropdown list.
- Click Save to save the data entered.