Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Subscriber Templates
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Administration -> Subscriber Templates.
All existing subscriber templates will be listed.
- Click Add/Edit Subscriber Template.
The Add/Edit Subscriber Template dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to the KeySet tab.
- Select a value from the Keyset Use dropdown list:
- If you select None, no keyset is configured in Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony.
- If you select Primary Line, the keyset is configured as a Primary line in Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony
- If you select Phantom Line, the keyset is configured as a Phantom line in Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony.
- Click Save.