The Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony Assistant is only used to configure the FTP client ("Pull" method) or FTP/SFTP server ("Push"/”SPush” method) of the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony. There are serveral CDR options availabe for CDR Delivery Method Push
selected on the General tab. There are no CDR options availabe for CDR Delivery Method Pull
selected on the General tab.
The appropriate port on the internal Telephony Control Server firewall has to be opened.
The CDR Delivery Method selected is Push/SPush
on the General tab.
Parent topic: Store CDR (Call Detail Record)
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Administration -> CDR Settings.
The Configure CDR Settings dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of CDR.
- Navigate to the Options tab where you can configure additional optional CDR file settings.
- Check the Enable CDR File Rename on External Billing Server checkbox in order to allow the renaming of the CDR file on the external Billing Server.
- Check the Enable CDR File Secondary Storage checkbox in order to activate the secondary storage of CDR data. Use this option to enable (and disable) the secondary storage of CDR files on the Telephony Control Server disk, after CDR files have been successfully pushed to the external billing server.
- Check the Enable CDR files deletion after retention period checkbox in order to allow the deletion of the stored CDR files after the specified retention period.
The deletion will occur once per day at midnight, and will delete all CDR files older than the designated retention period. The Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony verifies each Billing File before FTPing it to the repository you have specified and deletes the file from its local CDR storage once the FTP is complete.
This checkbox will only become active when Enable CDR File Secondary Storage checkbox is enabled (true).
- Specify the retention period (in days) by selecting a value from the dropdown list next to Data Retention Period (days). This parameter specifies the number of days that CDR files are to be kept. Valid only when Enable CDR files deletion after retention period parameter is enabled. Otherwise, this parameter will be ignored. Applicable for both CDR Push and CDR Pull.
Valid options: 1 through 30 days (default).
Numeric values from 1 to 999.
The stored CDR data will be deleted after the period specified here.
This checkbox will only become active when Enable CDR files deletion after retention period checkbox is enabled (true).
- Click Save to save the data entered.