This feature makes sure that call setup information during SDP negotiation is transferred correctly for devices that do not support the Best-Effort-SRTP mechanism.
Adequate administrative permissions.
Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
How to Bulk Edit Subscribers
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select a subscriber from the list.
- Click Add/Edit.
The Add/Edit Subscriber dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
- Navigate to the Security tab.
- Navigate to the SRTP Support area.
- Select a value for SRTP Support from the dropdownlist next. Support of SRTP indicates whether the endpoint supports the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony Best-Effort-SRTP mechanism. This feature makes sure that call setup information during SDP negotiation is transferred correctly for devices that do not support the Best Effort SRTP mechanism. Possible values are:
Default value for Best Effor SRTP: Enabled
- Click Save to save the data.