Adequate administrative permissions
The Line Appearances area and its controls are only displayed if Keyset Operation is set to Primary.
Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Select a BG to which the subscriber belongs from the Available Business Groups dropdown list.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Select a subscriber from the list.
- Click Add/Edit.
The Add/Edit Subscriber dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of a subscriber.
- Navigate to the Applications tab.
- Navigate to the Accounting area where you set the Account Management parameters as follows:
- Click the "..." selection button next to the a Department field in order to select the department for the subscriber.
The Select Department for Subscriber dialog is displayed.
- Select a Department by clicking its radio button and click OK to confirm.
- Enter the Account ID. Default is Subscriber ID.
- Enter the Retailer ID. Default is Subscriber ID
- Enter the Billing ID. Default is Subscriber ID
- Navigate to the UC area.
- Click the "..." selection button next to the a User Name field in order to select the user for Lotus Sametime UC.
- Navigate to the DLS area.
- Select a device from the dropdown list next to the Create Device in DLS field. Possible values are:
- Enter the MAC Address.
- Click the "..." selection button next to the a Device Profile field in order to select a device profile. (Only selectable if Phone or Client has been selected for creation Device in DLS above).
The Select Device Profile dialog opens.
- Select a profile from the list and click OK.
How to Bulk Edit Subscribers