Media Server is used under Telephony Application Server.
Adequate administrative permissions
With the default terminal settings the Media Server is operable under Telephony Application Server.
Parent topic: Configuration Concept of the Media Server
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- In the list entry of the Telephony Application Server click on to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server. to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server.
- Select Media Server configuration action menu.
A list displays all Media servers available in the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system environment.
- In the list select the Media Server link that you want to configure.
The configuration dialog of the selected Media Server opens.
- In the configuration dialog switch to the Terminals tab.
- Select from the terminals list the terminal the settings of which you want to edit.
The configuration dialog for the relevant terminal opens.
- Select Configure.
The configuration dialog for editing the terminal opens.
- Specify a short, unique name for the terminal under Terminal ID.
Under this name the terminal is administered in the Common Management Portal.
- Specify under Application the link of the media application to which the relevant terminal is to be connected.
- Select Save to copy the new generic property to the address binding.