The FTP server requires a local Home Directory to be configured.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Navigate to Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
The Internet Information Services Manager window opens.
- Expand Local Computer.
- Expand FTP sites.
- In Default FTP Site: Right click and choose Properties.
- In Description: Change the description to Tracedata.
- In IP address: Select the local IP address.
- In tab Security Accounts: Uncheck option Allow anonymous connections.
- Click Yes to confirm.
- In tab Home Directory: Click option A directory located on this computer.
- In section FTP site directory:
Change Local path: to the local path where the "tracedata" folder was created (e.g.: C:\Tracedata).
- Select check boxes: Read, Write and Log visits.
Parent topic: Pre-Installation Requirements