You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: User Administration
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired user account has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on User Administration -> Users.
A list of all user accounts that are configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on the login name of the desired user account.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant user account opens.
- Click the Resources tab.
All resources assigned to the user account are displayed.
- Click on the Assign... button in the Voicemail section.
A list of all phone numbers you can assign to the user account appears.
- Click on the Add button.
The dialog for creating a new voicemail number opens.
- Enter under Number the phone number to which incoming calls are to be routed for the selected user account.
The phone number must be the access number of a voicemail system.
- Click OK to create the new phone number.
The new voicemail number is displayed in the list of phone numbers.
- Select the checkbox of the newly created phone number.
- Click on OK to copy the selected phone number.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.