You can determine which Telephony Control Server system and which business group is displayed at the Telephony Control Server Assistant start by default.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Select the Administrator Preferences menu item from the Settings menu in the menu bar.
The dialog with the administrator settings opens.
- Switch to the Communication System tab.
- Select the desired Telephony Control Server system from the Communication System drop-down list.
- Select the desired business group from the Business Group drop-down list.
- Select Save to confirm your entries.
Next time you invoke the Telephony Control Server Assistant the selected Telephony Control Server system and the selected business group are immediately displayed.
Parent topic: CMP System Bar