How to Configure the Field Assignment (Mapping)Added by IBM on November 30, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|So that the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony users can see correct LDAP directory information, you need to assign the LDAP directory database fields to the field names of Telephony Application Server.
So that the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony users can see correct LDAP directory information, you need to assign the LDAP directory database fields to the field names of Telephony Application Server.
You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: LDAP Connection
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- Click in the list entry of the Telephony Application Server on to open the Telephony Application Server action menu. to open the Telephony Application Server action menu.
- Select LDAP connection in the action menu.
A window opens that displays the configured LDAP connections.
For the time being, only one LDAP directory can be connected to the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system at a time.
- Select the checkbox of the LDAP connection the settings of which you want to see and click on Edit.
A window opens that displays the settings of the LDAP connection.
- Specify under the AttrMap.Phone mapping property which LDAP directory database fields may contain phone numbers. If you want to specify several database fields, separate them by comma.
If Telephony Application Server searches the LDAP directory based on a phone number, only the database fields of the LDAP directory containing this phone number are considered for the search.
- Check for all other properties the names of which begin with AttrMap whether the assignment to the LDAP directory database fields corresponds to your individual requirements.
- Adjust the current assignment to your individual requirements, if needed.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
- Restart the LDAP Connector Service for the modifications to take effect.