You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Groupware Connection
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- In the list entry of the Telephony Application Server click on to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server. to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server.
- Select Groupware Connection action menu.
A dialog that displays all configured groupware services opens.
- Click on Groupware Service.
The dialog with the groupware service settings opens.
- Specify an e-mail address in the Sender address for anonymous mails field.
This address is used as originator address for e-mails that are automatically created by Telephony Application Server.
- Specify a unique name for the IBM Lotus Domino connection in the Logical connection field.
You will later use this name to assign this groupware connection to Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony users.
- Select the desired provider from the Provider combo box.
Lotus Domino, to connect an IBM Lotus Domino server.
Microsoft Exchange, to connect an MS Exchange server.
You configure the individual settings of the selected provider in another step.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.