The Common Management Portal uses port 443 for the secured Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) by default. You can customize this default setting. Administrators can subsequently only log on to the Common Management Portal via HTTPS.
- Open the following property file with a text editor:
You find this file in the following folder of the computer system on which the Tomcat server is installed with the CMP:
- Search the property file for the entry with the CMP_HTTPS_PORT setting and assign it the desired port number:
- Save the modifications in the property file.
- Switch to the following directory of the computer system:
- Use the following command to execute the installlib script:
- Wait until the script has ended.
- Reboot the Tomcat server with the following command:
/etc/init.d/framework restart TomcatServletContainer
From now on administrators can only log on to the CMP via HTTPS.
Parent topic: Operating the Common Management Portal (CMP)
1. <TCS-install > is the setup directory of the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system: /enterprise/ or /enterprise/
2. <TCS-install > is the setup directory of the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system: /enterprise/ or /enterprise/