You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Groupware Connection
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- In the list entry of the Telephony Application Server click on to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server. to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server.
- Select Groupware Connection action menu.
A dialog that displays all configured groupware services opens.
- Click on Groupware Service.
The dialog with the groupware service settings opens. Lotus Domino must be selected under Provider.
- Select Edit.
The dialog with the Lotus Domino provider settings opens.
- Indicate in the Path to the jnotes.ini file field where the Lotus Domino jnotes.ini file of the local connector server is stored.
- In the Password field enter the password you have assigned for the technical user account.
- Click on Save to temporarily copy the entries for the Lotus Domino provider.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.