Media Server is used under Telephony Application Server.
Adequate administrative permissions
The Automatic Speech Recognition
settings is currently irrelevant since the media applications of the Media Server do not support any speech recognition yet.
With its default settings the MRCP provider is operable under Telephony Application Server.
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- In the list entry of the Telephony Application Server click on to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server. to open the action menu of Telephony Application Server.
- Select Media Server configuration action menu.
A list displays all Media servers available in the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system environment.
- In the list select the Media Server link that you want to configure.
The configuration dialog of the selected Media Server opens.
- In the configuration dialog switch to the Providers tab.
- In the provider list select the link Resource Gateway (MRCP).
The configuration dialog with the Media Resource Protocol (MRCP) settings opens.
- Specify under Text-to-Speech in the Server address field the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the server on which the Text to Speech software (TTS software) is installed.
Note: The Media Server has only been released with the TTS engine by Loquendo. It must always be present on the Media Server computer system.
- Select Save to copy the modifications.
Restart the MRCP provider.
Parent topic: Configuration Concept of the Media Server
How to Restart a Provider