Adequate administrative permissions
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Nodes.
A list of all system nodes and 3rd party system connections available in the entire system is displayed in the work area.
- Click on the name of the system node, you want to configure the note for.
A dialog with the dashboard of the selected system node opens.
- Select Edit to configure the note.
The note dialog opens.
- Specify the desired note under Edit note.
- Select OK to save the note.
The new note is displayed in the node's dashboard.
Parent topic: System Overview