The Common Management Portal work area displays information in the form of lists. You can customize the number of list rows displayed on a Common Management Portal page. If these rows and thus the entire list cannot be displayed on one page, they are distributed among several pages in the Common Management Portal.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Select the Administrator Preferences menu item from the Settings menu in the menu bar.
The dialog with the administrator settings opens.
- Switch to the General tab.
- Select the required value in the Number of rows per list drop-down list.
- Select Save to confirm your entries.
- Update your web browser's display.
The Common Management Portal lists are from now on displayed with the selected number of rows.
Parent topic: CMP System Bar