Adequate administrative permissions
There is at least one PNP (Private Numbering Plan). Can be any PNP except the default PNP.
The maximum number of additional PNPs (5999) is not reached.
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> Private Numbering Plans -> Private Numbering Plans.
All PNPs defined for the selected BG are listed in the content area.
- Select a Private Numbering Plan from the list
- Click Copy.
The Copy Private Numbering Plan: <pnp_name> dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to the General tab
- In the field Name is automatically filled out with the default entry <Copy_of_selected source> where "selected source" is the name of the PNP that you are copying from.
- Navigate to the Prefix Access Codes tab
- Navigate to the Prefix Access Codes to Copy area.
The area Prefix Access Codes to Copy is filled out with entries from the selected source PNP, where the prefix type for the PAC (Prefix Access Code) is vertical service. Given that all entries in this list will be of prefix type vertical service, the column Prefix Type is not shown in the list.
- Select the Prefix Access Codes you want to assign to the new PNP.
- Click Save to generate a copy of the selected PNP.
The new PNP is created with the selected PACs.
Parent topic: PNP (Private Numbering Plan)