You can create a new profile based on an already existing one. Copy the existing profile and adjust the privileges of the profile copy to your requirements.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which you want to copy a profile.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Profile Administration -> User Profiles.
A list of all profiles in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Select the checkbox of the profile you want to copy.
- Click on Copy.
The dialog with the settings of the profile copy opens.
- Under Name enter a short, unique name for the new profile.
Under this name the profile is administered in the Common Management Portal.
- Select the checkbox of the privileges you want to assign to the profile.
The product names and licenses required for the activated privileges are displayed in the Licenses area.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
The new user profile is saved and displayed in the profiles list.
Parent topic: User-Profile Management