This procedure describes how to create Authorization Codes at the BG (Business Group) level. It is not possible to modify an existing Authorization Code.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch.
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups.
- Navigate to BG Options -> Authorization Codes.
- Click Add .
The Add Authorization Codes dialog opens.
- Proceed as follows:
to create a single Authorization Code, enter its value in the Start field.
to create a range of Authorization Codes, enter the Start and End values in the corresponding text fields
Valid entries for both Start and End are integers with 2 to 14 digits in length. The numbers must not contain leading zeros.
- Click Save to create the Authorization Code(s).
Provision the Authorization Code feature at the feature profile or subscriber level.
Parent topic: Business Group Authorization Codes