- Navigate to Global Translation and Routing -> Translation -> Classes of Service
- Click Add to to create a new Class of Service.
The Classes of Service dialog is displayed.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the new Class of Service. Use descriptive names like, InternationalOnly or NationalCallsOnly.
- In the Default CPC CoS combo box, click "..." to open the Classes of Service for Subsriber dialog.
- Select a Class of Service from the list and click OK.
The selected Class of Service will be used as default. The Class of Service selected as Default CPC CoS must be different from the one displayed in the Name
Once you have created a set of Classes of Service, you can assign the Classes of Service to E.164 Codes.
Parent topic: Classes of Service
How to Add/Create a Destination Code/an E.164 Code
How to Assign a Destination to a Destination Code/E.164 Code
How to Edit basic identification data of a Destination Code/an E.164 Code
How to Add a Range of Destination Codes/E.164 Codes (Mass Provisioning)