The Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony automatically creates a Carrier profile with the name “cac0110” to represent toll free service. You cannot modify or delete this Carrier object.
Once you have created a Carrier, you cannot modify its name.
Once you have created a Carrier, you cannot modify its carrier access code.
Only the destinations containing Routes that refer to ISUP trunks to Carrier Routes can be assigned to the Carriers. Media Server Destinations cannot be assigned.
Subscribers cannot modify the dialing pattern or Originating Class of Service for an existing Carrier Route.
Specify whether the Outgoing IAM should include CSP parameter is enabled or disabled. This field specifies whether the outgoing IAM should include the CSP parameter for this Carrier.
Specify Outgoing IAM should include Charge Number and OLI parameter is enabled or disabled. This field specifies whether the outgoing IAM should include the Charge Number and originating line information for this Carrier.
Specify Outgoing IAM should include Calling DN parameter is enabled or disabled. Calling DN: This field specifies whether the outgoing IAM should include the Calling DN parameter for this Carrier.
Click Add Route.
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Global Translation and Routing -> Directory Numbers -> Office Codes
- Enter the name of the Carrier. Carrier names can be of length 1 - 15. This field is required for Carrier creation.
- Enter the four-digit string identifying the carrier access code for Feature Group D. This field is required for Carrier creation.
- Select the type of the Carrier. Possible Carrier types are:
International — Supports international calls and may include world zone 1 calls.
InterLATA, IntraLATA and World Zone 1 — Supports only inter-LATA/ intra-LATA toll calls and INC world zone 1 calls.
Consolidated — Supports international and inter-LATA / intra-LATA calls (IXC and INC).
- Check the “All Attributes” checkbox if the Carrier supports all three of the following attributes.
The Add Route Carrier dialog box appears.
Select the desired dialing pattern for this Carrier Route. Possible dialing patterns are:
Select the originating Class of Service for this Carrier Route. Select the blank option if you do not want to specify an originating Class of Service for this Carrier Route.
Select the Destination type for this Carrier Route. Possible types are:
- Undefined — Dialing pattern not defined.
- Customer Dialed Operator Assisted — 0+7/10D.
- Operator Assisted — 0.
- Pre-subscribed Operator Service — 00.
- International Operator Assisted — 01+CC+NN(#).
- International Direct Distance Dialing — 011+CC+NN(#).
- Domestic Direct Distance Dialing — 1+7/10D, 1+911.
- No Prefix — 7/10D, N11.
- Feature Group B — 950-XXXX.
- Feature Group D Cut-Thru — 101XXXX+ or 101XXXX(#).
- Toll Free Service — Toll free NPAs 800/888/877.
Select the Destination Name. A list of Destinations' Name is displayed.
Enter the ISUP circuit code for this Route. Possible circuit codes are 0 - 15.
Click OK to create the new Carrier Route and Add Carrier Route dialog box is closed.
In the Carrier Profile screen, click “Submit” button and a message is displayed that the Carrier Profile is created successfully.
- Origin Destination
- Click Modify Route button to modify the properties of a Carrier Route.
- Click Remove Route button to delete Carrier Route assigned to the Carrier.
If the selected Destination is a Media Server Destination, show an error message.
Parent topic: Home Directory Numbers (Home DN)