Adequate administrative permissions
- Navigate to Business Group.
- Select a BG (Business Group).
- Navigate to BG Options -> Departments.
The dialog <Departments - [BG_name]
is displayed, showing the list of departments defined for the selected BG.
- Click Add.
The dialog Department is displayed.
- Click on the tab General.
- Enter the name of the new department into the field Name.
The field Name can contain up to 20 characters. Supported characters are: a-z, 0-9, underscores.
The Name must be unique amongst Department records.
- Click Save.
The confirmation message “Department successfully added” is displayed. The newly created department is displayed in the list of existing departments.
Parent topic: Business Group Department Names