Directory numbers are related to an office code and can be assigned as extension numbers to subscribers, phantom lines, endpoints, services, intercept and destinations.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Office Codes
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Directory Numbers -> Office Codes
The Office Codes dialog displays all available Office Codes.
- Click the Add buttton
The Add Office Code dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Add Office Code area to configure a new office code. Not all of the code fields need to be provided with a number. Only the Local Office Code is mandatory.
- Enter the Country Code.
- Enter the Area Code.
- Enter the Local Office Code.
- Click Save.