Adequate administrative permissions
The DIPAZ Monitor service has been started the RG listener process upon system start up.
Parent topic: Setting up Tracing for RG8700
- Login locally to the TM server.
- From the "Desktop", double click on the startRG icon.
The Start Configured RG8700 Listener GUI shell opens and lists the active systems in the server.
- Enter the name of the system that you want to start manually debugging RG data for (e.g.: sys2).
- If an RTT8700 service is already running for that system (i.e.: RTT8700-sys2.exe), it needs to be stopped.
Type Y at the Stop that process and start a new one? prompt.
The “Real Time Tracer for 8700” tool is launched and the RGs listed
- When completing the manual debugging session, close the Real Time Tracer for 8700 utility.
The DIPAZ Monitor will automatically restart the RG listener with the tracing parameters configured in FADE.