This procedure describes how to delete Authorization Codes at the BG (Business Group) level. It is not possible to modify an existing Authorization Code.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Business Group Authorization Codes
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch.
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups.
- Navigate to BG Options -> Authorization Codes.
- Mark the checkboxes of the authentication codes to be deleted; then click Delete.
- Confirm the delete action.