Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: System Speed Calling
- Select your domain from Domain:.
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Navigate to BG Options -> Speed Dial Lists.
The window <BG> - Speed Dial Lists opens, where <BG> is the name of the selected BG.
- All available speed dial lists are listed.
- Mark the checkbox of the Speed Dial list and click Edit.
- In tab Members mark the checkbox of the entry and click Delete.
- Click Save.