Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Routing Areas
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Translation -> Routing Areas
The list shows all existing Routing Areas.
- Select a Routing Area from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Routing Area dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to the Routing Area Codes area.
- Select Routing Area Codes that you want to delete fromt the list by checking its checkboxes and click Delete.
- Click Save to confirm your changes and store the data.