Adequate administrative permissions
- Navigate to Business Group -> Available Business Group
- Select the Business Group of which you want to edit the PNP.
- Go to Private Numbering Plans -> Private Numbering Plans.
All PNPs defined for the selected BG are listed in the content area.
- Select an existing PNP from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Private Numbering Plan dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to the Access Control List tab
- Select an existing adminstrator from the list and click Delete.
- Click Save.
The selected Administrator
will be removed from the Access Control List
Parent topic: PNP (Private Numbering Plan)
Access Control Lists