Adequate administrative permissions
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Nodes.
- Click on 3rd party nodes.
A dialog opens that displays a list of all 3rd party node connections configured in the entire system.
- Select the checkboxes of the 3rd party nodes connections that you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.
- Click on OK to confirm the deletion of the selected 3rd party nodes connection.
The selected 3rd party nodes connections are removed from the system's database and from the list of all 3rd party nodes connections.
Parent topic: 3rd Party Nodes