This procedure describes how to delete one or more (E.164) Destination Codes at the system wide level or BG Level.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Destination Codes
- If you want to delete a (E.164) Destination Code at switch-level:
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Translation -> E.164 Codes
The E.164 Codes list displays all available E.164 Destination Codes.
- If you want to delete a Destination Code at BG-level:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate Business Group from the Available Business Groups dropdown list.
- Select the adequate PNP from the Available Private Numbering Plan dropdown list.
- Navigate to Translation -> Destination Codes
The Destination Codes list displays all available Destination Codes.
- Select one or more (E.164) Destination Codes from the list.
- Click the Delete button.
You will be asked if you really want to delete the selected object(s).
- Click OK to confirm your selection.
You get a message that the selected Destination Code(s) have been deleted successfully.