You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired resource has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab click on the Resources navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Media Server Resources -> <Resource Type >.
A list of all relevant resources configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Select the checkboxes of the resources that you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.
- Click on OK to confirm the deletion of the selected resources.
The selected resources are removed from the system's database and from the list of all resources.
Parent topic: Media Server Resources