Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired user account has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on User Administration -> Users.
A list of all user accounts that are configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Select the checkboxes of the user accounts that you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.
- Click on OK to confirm the deletion of the selected user accounts.
The selected user accounts are removed from the system's database and from the list of all user accounts.
Parent topic: User Administration