Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which you want to delete a profile.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Profile Administration -> User Profiles.
A list of all profiles in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Select the checkboxes of the profiles that you want to delete.
Note: Default profiles cannot be deleted.
- Click Delete.
- Click on OK to confirm the deletion of the selected profiles.
The selected domains are removed from the system's database and from the list of all profiles.
Parent topic: User-Profile Management