This task is to delete users allowed to administer an Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony switch.
Adequate administrative permissions
In case of Onboard (local)
Assistant installation scenarios, only the Refresh Switch Data
and the Edit
buttons are displayed and enabled when the checkbox of the switch is checked. The Add
buttons are hidden.
In case of Offboard (external)
Assistant installation scenarios, the Refresh Switch Data
buttons are displayed and enabled when the checkbox of a switch is checked.
Parent topic: Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony Managing SoftSwitches
- Navigate Telephony Control Server -> General -> List of SoftSwitches -> Switches.
The Switches list view opens, displaying the list of Default Switch.
- Click on the switch´s name in the Name column to edit the switch data, in order to add an administrator to the switch.
The Edit Switch dialog is displayed.
- Click the Access Control List tab.
The list of users allowed to administer the selected switch is displayed.
- To remove admin users, select one or more users from the list displayed in the Access Control List tab by checking their corresponding checkboxes, and click Delete.
The selected users are deleted and not displayed in the list any more.
- Click Save to confirm and save the changes.