The billing interface should be disabled for Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony installations that do not use a billing server.
Parent topic: Billing Server Interface
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Administration -> General Settings -> CDR Settings.
The Configure CDR Settings dialog opens, containing all the tabs and dialogs used to configure the settings of CDR.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Set the CDR (Call Detail Record) Delivery Method to Pull via dropdown list selection.
- Navigate to the Options tab.
- Enable the Enable CDR files deletion after retention period option checking its checkbox.
- Set the Data Retention Period (days) to 1 days.
This step ensures that the billing records are routinely deleted.
Verify that no IP address is created for a CDR server.
This step blocks all remote access on the billing server interface.
- Click Save.