You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: LDAP Connection
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- Click in the list entry of the Telephony Application Server on to open the Telephony Application Server action menu. to open the Telephony Application Server action menu.
- Select LDAP connection in the action menu.
A window opens that displays the configured LDAP connections.
For the time being, only one LDAP directory can be connected to the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system at a time.
- Select the checkbox of the LDAP connection the settings of which you want to see and click on Edit.
A window opens that displays the settings of the LDAP connection.