For system nodes with the Telephony Application Server and Telephony Control Server application you can display, which single software packets are installed in what software version.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Software Package Overview
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Nodes.
A list of all system nodes and 3rd party system connections available in the entire system is displayed in the work area.
- Click on the name of the system node the for which you want to display the software packages.
A dialog with the dashboard of the selected system node opens.
- Click on Show software packages: – Show under Actions.
A dialog opens that displays a list of all software packages that are installed on the selected system nodes.
- In order to view the whole package name for one of the list entries, place the mouse pointer for a few seconds on top of the concerning entry.