How to Display and Search for SubscribersAdded by IBM on November 30, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
Parent topic: Managing BG related Subscribers
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Business Group.
- Select BG from the Available Business Groups dropdown list.
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers.
The Subscribers dialog opens, displaying all the subscribers who are members of the selected BG.
- Navigate to the Filter dropdown list to specify a Filter category. Available categories:
Unicode Internal Name
Unicode External Name
Min. CPU ID
Max. CPU ID
Numbering Plan Name
VIP - retrieve all subscribers having the Very Important Person attribute (VIP status). When the VIP filter is set to "VIP Yes" - all subscribers having the VIP (Very Important Person) monitoring attribute will be displayed. When the VIP filter is set to "VIP No" - all subscribers NOT having the VIP (Very Important Person) monitoring attribute will be displayed. Since the feature does not apply to Profile-Only subscribers (i.e. subscribers that do not have a connection), Profile-Only subscribers will NOT be displayed when the filter is set to either "VIP Yes" or "VIP No".
- After entering the string click Search to start the search.
The found subscriber will be displayed in the list.
- Use the First, Prev, Next, Last arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen to display the data of the first, previous, next, or last object record, respectively. clicking any of these buttons causes the display to refresh and show the data of the desired record, without having to close and reopen the dialog.
If any of these buttons is clicked after performing changes to the currently displayed record, a pop-up dialog message is displayed asking the user whether she/he wants to save or discard the changes.
If the displayed object is the first object in the underlying list, the First and Prev buttons are disabled. If the displayed object is the last object in the underlying list, the Next and Last buttons are disabled.