How to Display the Devices Related to a SubscriberAdded by IBM on November 30, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|This procedure describes how to display a subscriber's Device List, i.e. those devices that are using the subscriber's DN (Directory Number) as the Terminal Number or a line/DSS (Direct Station Selection) key.
This procedure describes how to display a subscriber's Device List, i.e. those devices that are using the subscriber's DN (Directory Number) as the Terminal Number or a line/DSS (Direct Station Selection) key.
Adequate administrative permissions
A DLS (Deployment Server) has been assigned to the subscriber's BG
Parent topic: DLS Device Management Integration: GUI
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Display the target subscriber:
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Select the adequate Branch Office from the list of Available Branch Offices
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Use the filter and/or navigation elements to make sure the target subscriber is displayed
- Select the target subscriber by ticking the corresponding check box.
- Click the Device Management button to display the Device Data window. This window presents the subscriber's DN and the List of Devices that are using this DN as the Terminal Number or line/DSS (Direct Station Selection) key. For each device the following data are displayed:
Registration State. This indicates whether a device with the given IP address is Registered or Not Registered at the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony switch.
Device ID, i.e. the MAC address or Virtual Device ID
Type (OptiPoint, OpenStage, OptiClient, ...)
Terminal Number, i.e. the E.164 number retrieved from DLS. This is the DN of the Primary Line of this device (or main DN).
- For more details, select a device by ticking the related check-box and click the Edit button.
The Edit Device Data dialog opens, displaying its General tab.
- In the General tab of the Edit Device Data dialog the following additional information is provided:
Device Family (Phone/Client)
Software Version obtained from DLS
Device Profile obtained from DLS
- The Key Layout tab displays the assigned keys with their Number, Function, Label, Module and Level.
- The Features tab displays a limited set of assigned device features, that can be managed via the integrated device management. They are related to CTI Calls (Auto Answer, Beep on Auto Answer, Auto Reconnect and Beep on Auto Reconnect), Call Handling (via uaCSTA) and the usage of Server Based Features